Prior Authorization Form and Status Check
Prior Authorization Status FAQs
Who can use Prompt PA to check the prior authorization status?
What status details will be available on Prompt PA?
- In progress
What information do you need to check the prior authorization status?
- Member ID
- This can be located on your Medical ID card (if you have a combined medical and pharmacy card), on your Pharmacy card, or by calling the member services Prior Authorization line at 888.608.8851.
- Prior Authorizations (EOC) ID: a unique number assigned to the PA request.
- You can find this by calling the Prior Authorization line at 888.608.8851 or
- You may have received a letter regarding this particular prior authorization. If so, your EOC will be included on the letter.
- First name , last name, and date of birth of the member